We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Executive at our retail store in the heart of London’s Chinatown.The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, efficient and flexible individual with excellent organisational skills and a methodical and enthusiastic approach. The Admin Executive will be a key role providing first class administrative support to the shop management team and reporting directly into the Group Retail Director.
The Admin Executive will be responsible for supporting the company finance function and office administration. This role requires the applicant to be discreet when handling sensitive company information.
- Co-ordinate all office administration and operations and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Manage inbound phone calls, email and paper correspondence including post.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Manage stationary stock.
- Run various management reports and prepare presentations/proposals.
- Provide administrative support to Directors and team members.
- Responsible for clock in/out system and payroll report.
- Provide sales and purchasing admin support.
- Chinese speaker (mandarin and/or Cantonese)
- Proven experience as an office administrator, executive assistant or other relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
We are recruiting for a full-time position on permanent contracts, working 40/45 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 9.30 am.
Additional benefits role include:-
- Competitive annual salary
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career Progression
- 28 days annual leave
- Work place Pension Scheme
- 10% Discount in our retail shop
If you would like to be part of a fast growing and successful company and think that you’d add value to our dynamic team please email your CV to our HR Manager, Mariela Juarez-Duarte, firstname.lastname@example.org.