How to place an order – PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ
- We are taking email orders between 9am– 5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Open the product list below and work out what you’d like, remember the total value needs to be over £50.
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org and include your FULL NAME, ADDRESS (WITH POSTCODE) AND PHONE NUMBER
- We will pick your order the same day and will CALL you to advise you if any items are out of stock and to take credit / debit card payment.
- We can only accept card payments over the phone, we cannot accept cash and we only deliver after payment has been taken.
- The payment transaction will be made whilst you are on the telephone, we won’t write your details down for your security.
- An email receipt will be sent once payment has been taken and your order will then be scheduled for delivery.
What you can order
We can offer ambient and fresh goods for delivery and all our vehicles are temperature controlled. We cannot offer frozen items at this time.
We are only allowing customers a maximum quantity of 3 per item.
All product prices are the same as our retail / in store price, please make sure your total order value is over £50.
Our minimum order value is £50 and the delivery charge is £5. For orders over £80, delivery will be FREE.
- We will attempt to deliver your order between 12pm-5pm the next working day (after you’ve placed your order). If all our slots are already full for that day, your order will be scheduled for the following working day.
- The delivery day we can allocate you will depend on demand, however we will try our best to deliver your order within 2 working days.
- You will be advised of your delivery date once we’ve taken payment for your order.
- We do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday so if you order on a Friday your delivery will be scheduled for the following Monday.
- Please be patient with us, home delivery is not our core business and we still need to make sure we can supply products into all our wholesale and retail customers, they are providing a food service to the public too.
Important information about your delivery:-
- Please advise us of any delivery restrictions when you place your order.
- Please make sure you are at home between 12pm-5pm, we cannot give you an exact time slot. If you are in your garden make sure you are contactable by phone.
- Our drivers will ring your bell / knock on your door 3 times and then will try and call the contact number you have given us. If we still cannot reach you, we will be unable to deliver your goods
- If you are not in and we have been unable to deliver your goods we will not be able to offer you a refund for your goods. Please make sure you’re in.
For your safety (and the safety of our drivers) the follow will apply to all home deliveries:
- Every SeeWoo UK driver will wear a new pair of disposable hygiene gloves for every delivery.
- Our driver will leave your shopping bags by your door but will stand as far back from the door as possible (depending on access). Once you have opened the door he will leave.
- We will not be asking you to sign any delivery paperwork for hygiene reasons, your goods invoice will be on top of your shopping bags.
Where we deliver
We are currently only delivering within a 5-mile radius of Chinatown London, the map below shows the areas we can cover. If your area is not covered you can also find some of our products with our online partner www.souschef.co.uk.