The demand for our #seewootoyou home delivery service has been overwhelming so we’ve launched a temporary app to try and make it easier for you to order.
How to place an order – **PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING **
- To place an order CLICK THE BUTTON below and enter the USERNAME : firstname.lastname@example.org and PASSWORD: Homedelivery2you
- CHOOSE HOME DELIVERY OR CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR CHINATOWN STORE
- Home Delivery minimum order value is £50 + £5 delivery charge, you won’t be able to complete your order until basket spend is over £50. For orders over £80 delivery is FREE.
- Click & Collect minimum order value is £50.
- Once you’ve completed your order and sent it for processing you will receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL within minutes. If you DON’T receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes your order has not been submitted.
- If you can’t access the Home Delivery you can email your order to us at email@example.com.
- Once we’ve picked your order we will CALL you to take credit /debit card payment over the phone and notify you of any out of stock products.
- We can only accept card payments over the phone, we cannot accept cash and we only deliver after payment has been taken.
- The payment transaction will be made whilst you are on the telephone, we won’t write your details down for your security.
- You will receive a transaction email receipt once payment has been taken.
- Your itemised invoice will be sent with your delivery or put in your Click & Collect order.
- If you’ve got any problems with your order or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can you order?
We can offer ambient, frozen and fresh goods for delivery and all our vehicles are temperature controlled. We cannot offer frozen items at this time. If you’d like to see the products that are available for oder, please click on the link below.
We are only allowing customers a maximum quantity of 3 per item.
All product prices are the same as our retail / in store price, please make sure your total order value is over £50.
How does Click & Collect work?
- Place your order online before 3pm for next day collection (excluding weekends).
- The next day we will pick your order and call you before 12pm to take payment.
- During the payment call you will be allocated a same day collection slot between 1pm-5pm.
- On arrival at our store we will take your name and order number and then bring your order to your car.
- Please make sure you arrive during your agreed timeslot, we will only release orders for the booked time slot.
When will you get your delivery?
Our minimum order value is £50 and the delivery charge is £5. For orders over £80, delivery will be FREE.
- Your order will be delivered after payment has been taken, you will be advised of your delivery day during the payment call, unfortunately we cannot give you a delivery time slot.
- Currently orders are being processed and delivered within 1-2 days or order placement. Your delivery will be between 10am-5pm. We do not delivery on Sundays. We cannot give you a delivery time slot.
- Please be patient with us, home delivery is not our core business and we still need to make sure we can supply products into all our wholesale and retail customers, they are providing a food service to the public too.
Important information about your delivery:-
- Please advise us of any delivery restrictions when you place your order.
- Please make sure you are at home between 10am-5pm, we cannot give you an exact time slot. If you are in your garden make sure you are contactable by phone.
- Our drivers will ring your bell / knock on your door 3 times and then will try and call the contact number you have given us. If we still cannot reach you, we will be unable to deliver your goods.
- If you are not in and we have been unable to deliver your goods we will not be able to offer you a refund for your goods. Please make sure you’re in.
For your safety, and the safety of our drivers, the following will apply to all home deliveries:
- Every SeeWoo UK driver will wear a new pair of disposable hygiene gloves for every delivery.
- Our driver will leave your shopping bags by your door but will stand as far back from the door as possible (depending on access). Once you have opened the door he will leave.
- We will not be asking you to sign any delivery paperwork for hygiene reasons, your goods invoice will be on top of your shopping bags.
Do we deliver in your area?
We are currently delivering within a 5-mile radius of Chinatown London and our Head Quarters in Park Royal, the map below shows the areas we can cover. If your area is not covered you can also find some of our products with our online partner www.souschef.co.uk.