Serves 3 people
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 200g pork, sliced thinly into bite-sized pieces
• 1 pound chive flowers, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• ½ tbsp granulate sugar (optional but recommended)
• ½ tbsp ground pepper
1. Set a wok on medium heat. When the wok is hot add the oil.
2. Add the meat and light soy sauce; stir-fry until the meat is cooked.
3. Turn the heat to high; add the garlic chives and the fish sauce; stir-fry until the vegetable is tender but still bright green and crunchy.
4. Serve immediately with rice.